Youth Internship Programme 2018 Paid at NACTA by the Government of Pakistan:
National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA). NACTA is mandated to devise a counter-terrorism strategy that should address short, medium and long-term goals and devise action plans for their implementation.
Applicationsare invited for the youth internship programme 2018 by the Government of Pakistan.
Both fresh and experienced Graduates and Masters Students are eligible to apply for the NACTA youth internship Programme that is being offered by the NACTA free of cost.
Only those applicants are eligible to apply who hold the required degree or certificate or Transcript/Result Card at the time of closing date.
For the information of the candidates, these Internships are not Prime Minister Internships or National Internships Programs at all.
- You might be interested in HABIB Metropolitan Bank Jobs 2018.
- You might be interested in PTCL Jobs 2018.
- You might be interested in Hashoo Foundation Paid Internship 2018.
- You mighe be interested in Unilever Paid Internship program in Pakistan 2018.
NACTA was initially set up in 2009. This NACTA internship is available for Fresh Graduates & also for Postgraduates.
Candidates have to be 16 years of education to Join NACTA in the journey of terrorism and extremism on the basis of following criteria.
The candidates need to meet the following criteria for applying against NACTA Youth Internship Programme 2018.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from the university within the country or from abroad, recognized by HEC.
- Duration of internship will be for 1 Year.
- Monthly Stipend will 20,00 PKR
- Candidates need to be Regular.
NATCA in its advertisement of Youth Internship Programme 2018 has not specified age limit at all.
However, fresh candidates will be encouraged to apply, and those with minimum age will be given preference.
Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Candidates will be given Rs. 20,000 PKR Per Month.
The Duration of the Internship will be 1 Year.
Deadline to apply:
The last date for submission of Youth Internship Programme 2018 Application Form is 28th Feb 2018.
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Performa given below.
- Print out the Application form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Send it to the Given Address Below.
- There is no need to attach any kind of documents with Internship Application Form.
- However, you can attach your latest degree copy.
- Candidates need to take the print of Application Form from and after filling it carefully submit the same at the following address latest by February 28, 2018.
Send the completed application to the following address: