Turkey Scholarship 2018 for International Students:
2018 Turkey scholarship 2nd round of applications will be received between the dates 5 February – 5 March 2018.
Applications are invited for the second round fully funded Turkey Scholarship 2018 for International Students. Applicants are invited from all over the world to apply for the fully funded turkey scholarship.
Apart from providing educational opportunities at an international level as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience. Turkey also offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye is one of the two countries which have lands both in Asia and Europe. This enables Türkiye to reflect diverse cultures and experiences. Türkiye opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Türkiye Scholarships”.
Scholarship with vast opportunities and education in qualified Turkish universities will help you to gain new perspectives, and abilities making you be one step ahead of others in your career.
Turkey Scholarship is provided for only international students who will study in higher education level. The aim of Türkiye Scholarships is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to contribute richness of global information with the people-oriented approach.
The Fulbright Scholarship 2019 to the United States of America is also open.
Universities in Turkey:
Turkey Scholarship 2018 is available for all types of study level.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs (Bachelors 4 Years)
- Masters Degree Programs ( 2 years)
- PhD Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
Turkey Universities offers all fields of study to international students.
The monthly allowance allocated according to a level of study is as follows:
- For Undergraduate Students: 700 Turkish Lira Per Month
- For Master’s Students: 950 Turkish Lira Per Month
- For PhD Students: 1,400 Turkish Lira Per Month
- Research Scholarships: 3,000 Turkish Lira Per Month
Students of Turkey Scholarship can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in these dormitories can also opt for other housing options on their own expenses.
Tuition and Fees:
Students of Turkey Scholarship do not have to pay any tuition fee or university fee.
Turkey Scholarships students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance.
Turkish Language Course:
Turkey Scholarships Students are subject to a Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language proficiency. Turkiye Scholarships students who will study a program in other languages instead of Turkish are also required to take the Turkish Language Course.
Turkish Scholarship students are provided with a one time ticket for their first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after completing their study. If the student purchases the ticket, the amount will be reimbursed later on.
For your information:
If you want to study in Turkey and want admission in any turkey university through consultant and Alumni of turkey university. The program normally fee 8400$ but after 50% scholarship total master program fee 4200$ and student will pay 2 equal instalments. Contact Mr Ahmad Zaman on the Number given in the Picture. He is the official representative.
Note: This Scholarship program is totally free.
Eligibility criteria for the turkey scholarships 2018 are given below:
The list of countries open for undergraduate and masters applications in the second round are as follows:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau (SAR), Malta, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, San Marino, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
The list of countries open only for postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
- Algeria, Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Eritrea.
- Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo.
- Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Lebanon, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mongolia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palau.
- Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, St.
- Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Yemen.
- (Undergraduate applications for these countries will be received in the third round between the dates 16 April – 27 May 2018).
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for an undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for master’s degree and 35 years of age for a doctoral degree.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply).
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose. If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc. Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
Academic criteria of the applicants will be measured according to these documents:
- Diploma Grade
- General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
- International Test Score (if any)
- Other Academic Assessment Score
- Cumulative GPA
How to Apply:
An application must be submitted through the online application system. Carefully read the instructions before starting your application.
For more information about Turkey Scholarship 2018 and the application process, you may visit our website www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr, reach our Call Center at 0850 455 0982 or send an e-mail to email@example.com