KPK Internship Program 2018:
KPITB Internship Program also called Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board.
where a team of talented researchers, designers, community organizers, and developers collaborate to build apps, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services.
KPK Internship Program Government Innovation Fellowship Program 2018 revolves around the three key features:
- Citizens and government working together, hand-in-hand, to solve problems
- Adopting user-centric, lean, and agile development methodologies
- Increasing civic engagement by creating innovative solutions in public services
- Also look at Global Youth Summit
KP Civic Innovation Fellowship:
The Fellowship Program is a 6-month program supported by Code for Pakistan, the KP IT Board, and the World Bank, where a team of talented researchers, designers, community organizers, and developers collaborate to build apps, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services. These apps can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as healthcare, crime, disaster management, citizen engagement, transportation, traffic, education, etc.
- Code for Pakistan
- Six Months
Financial Support and Benefits:
- The benefits that these fellows are getting includes a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months.
- Professional mentor-ship, free workspace, leadership development training and above all a chance to work with a Government department to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
The criteria for the KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program 2018 is given below:
- Pakistani National
- The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university having expertise is one of the following categories:
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction
- Click here to see about Resume or CV
How to Apply:
The candidate needs to apply online. Applications received through any other channels would not be entertained.
- 4th March, 2018
For More information Visit official website: